Are you music lover? Do you also love Good music BASS?
Either there is an occasion or any party. Of course, we enjoyed their hard DJ party. But you know we can afford DJs everywhere. What how? By purchasing a small portable speaker.
So today we have an awesome (Official JBL Pulse 4 Product Page) JBL Pulse 4 review for you. We will review JBL Pulse 4 PROS & CONS, Specifications and features.
Comes pack with an elegant design with good lighting. It can be easily connected with the JBL connect app by which you can control its led lights.
Having IPx7 waterproof and have 12 hours of battery life. Below we have pointed out everything with simple points of the JBL Pulse 4 review.
JBL Pulse 4 Review and Pros, Cons
JBL Pulse 4 shines 360-degree LED light show. Delivers JBL signature sound in every direction with 360-degree speaker array. JBL Pulse 4 delivers up 12 hours of battery time on a single charge.
- Good sound performance but not spectacular
- The new party boost connectivity feature from JBL
- Added light features on the JBL app
- IPx7 rated
- USB C Support
- Little Pricey
- Not 3.5mm aux in support
- Bass is slightly less than the Pulse 3
- No wall socket plug included
JBL Pulse 4 Prices
back to menu ↑
JBL Pulse 4 Full Specifications
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 9.6 x 20.7 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Item model number||JBLPULSE4BLK|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Audio Output Mode||Mono|
|Speakers Nominal Output Power||20 Watts|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||20 Watts|
|Battery Average Life||12 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||80|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Maximum Operating Distance||1 Feet|
|Mounting Type||Table Top|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
JBL Pulse 4 Design
JBL Pulse 4 is cylindrical build. it is 8.2 inches long and 3.8 inched around. Its 2.8 pounds weight which is heavier than your any portable speaker.
The 20-watt driver is projected around the top grill. The entire speaker has an impressive IPx7 rating and can submerge on water up to 1 meter.
It has various controls on its top grill. Type C USB port is just for charging purpose only. Type c is today modern need.
|Related Review: Philips QT4011 Review | Is It Best Cordless Beard Trimmer?|
JBL Pulse 4 Performance
JBL pulse has estimated battery life to be around 12 hours, but results may vary with volume levels, and use of the LEDs at the time of music.
Colour bend provided in this is in a fluid manner. If audio doesn’t always sync with what you are seeing, it still very entertaining for you.
It has various pattern has been provided by JBL. comes pack with JBL signature sound. JBL Pulse 4 comes with wireless Bluetooth streaming.back to menu ↑
Other Best JBL Speakers Recommendations
- JBL Extreme 2 – Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Boom Box – Most-Powerful Portable Speaker with 20000 MAH Battery Built-in Power Bank
- JBL Partybox 1000 – Powerful Bluetooth Party Speaker with DJ Launchpad, Full Panel Light Effects & Air Gesture Wristband
- JBL Partybox 310 – Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker with Dynamic Light Show, DJ Control Panel, Built-in Karaoke Mode & IPX4 Splashproof Protection.
JBL Pulse 4 Benefits
- JBL Pulse 4 shines with an amazing, high-resolution 360-degree LED light show.
- JBL Pulse 4 delivers up to 12 hours of party time on a single charge.
- Take the speaker to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even a tumble in the pool.
- Wireless connecting more than 100 JBL Party-boost enabled speakers.
- With JBL’s classic Signature sound, you’ll hear the crisp high and deep bass from all angles.
- Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker.
|Q.1. Which is better JBL pulse 3 or 4?|
Ans. The JBL Pulse 4 fully charges in 3.5 hours, versus 4.5 hours for the Pulse 3.
Q.2. Is JBL Pulse 4 worth it?
Ans. Pulse 4 is genuinely very impressive. Pulse 4 is slightly shorter and heavier than Pulse 3.
Q.3. Is JBL Pulse 4 loud?
Ans. Pulse 4 of JBL provides a nice amount of Bass and Treble. The speaker also gets extremely loud.
Q.4. What does JBL stand for?
Ans. JBL was founded by James Bullough Lansing (1902–1949). JBL was an American audio engineer and loudspeaker designer.
Q.5. Which JBL speaker has the best bass?
Ans. JBL Boombox
Q.6. Can you put JBL charge 4 in the water?
Ans. Pulse 4 Of JBL is IPX7 waterproof up to three-feet deep.
Conclusion: JBL Pulse 4 Review
This is an excellent entry in the pulse line from JBL. That’s why we did the JBL Pulse 4 review today. But seems like a small update as compared to Pulse 3. If you look at the upgrade from the Pulse 2 to the Pulse 3 you will see a Large creative new take on the speaker. But the change from 3 to 4? Not so much.
The pulse series, its a more elegant and immersive experience from JBL. I definitely recommend this product but if you already own a pulse 3, this latest pulse entry is worth it to check.
On the above our JBL Pulse 4 Review we have tried to include each and everything. We have done deep research on the internet and done research on the review and feedback given by users for this product.
If something has remained untouched, please let us know to include here. Thank you.