GreenGeeks Hosting is the identical name in the Hosting World for WordPress. It is 300% Renewable Web Hosting.
It is the preferred host for WordPress websites to host. To identify many aspects you have to check today’s GreenGeeks Review. This hosting platform has many competitors like Bluehost Hosting, Inmotion Hosting, Dreamhost Hosting, and Cloudways Hosting. In out of these all we will do a short comparison of GreenGeeks vs Bluehost.
First of all, you should have a good Domain and Hosting. Today we are going to talk about GreenGeeks review which is awesome WordPress Hosting. In this full article, we will elaborate step by step guide on How to make a website with GreenGeeks Web Hosting.
Check review: Article Forge Review PROS & CONS
How To Start A Blog Using GreenGeeks?
A good domain and good hosting yet you have not found it, then today we are going to give you a more detailed overview of GreenGeeks review. Below we have points which we will discuss further in our review.
- Domain Name Selection
- Web Hosting Package
- Installation of WordPress
- Choosing WordPress Theme
- Create First Page, Publish & Go Live.
Check review: Elementor Pro & Review
Domain Name Selection
Before selecting any domain, we have to take care of a few things. There are three criteria to select the domain name.
- Matching to your content or Niche: The first is that your domain matches your content. Or identical to your niche which you have selected to write the blog.
- Personal: If your blog is about a personal niche you can select a domain based on your name or identical to that niche.
- Small and Sweet: Your domain is small and sweet which is easy to remember for your users.
Getting a Green Geeks Web Hosting Package
There are many specifications to Purchase this Hosting If You Prefer WordPress Hosting. GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting will be the perfect match for your blog network.
In terms of Performance, Speed, and Up Time you will get these things easily in this hosting package. But why this hosting recommendation?
Key Features of GreenGeeks Hosting:
- Blog Powered by WordPress
- 1-Click Install & Update of WordPress Blogging Software
- 24/7/365 Technical Support via Live Chat, Email & Phone
- Unlimited Web Space & Bandwidth Transfer
- Blogging Optimized Web & Database Servers
- Enhanced Pro-Active Blog Security
- Super Fast & Reliable Page Loads
- SEO & Marketing Tools
Essential Features to Power Your Website:
- SSD Web Space
- Unmetered Data Transfer
- Host Unlimited Domains (Pro & Premium)
- Free Drag & Drop Builder
- Free Website Transfer
- Free Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited Sub & Parked Domains
- cPanel & Softaculous
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- 300% Match with Renewable Energy
- Free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL
- Free Shopping Cart Installation
- Premium SSL Certificates Available
Performance Features You Need
- Scalable Computing Resources New
- Multiple Data Centers
- SSD-based RAID-10 Storage Arrays
- Optimized LiteSpeed and MariaDB New
- Free CDN Integration
- HTTP/2 & PHP 7
- LSCache Support
So let’s begin. In the next step, I will walk you through the pricing plan of this hosting.
Pricing and Plans
GreenGeeks is a top-tier web hosting provider. Normally it costs
$9.95/mo, but they run a special introductory offer for those looking to start a blog, They offer a web hosting service for $2.95 per month.
You will also get a FREE domain name registration or domain transfer in every pricing package. A domain name or Domain transfer is included totally free worth $28.95 per year value. They have an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, So there is no risk to you selecting and paying for their hosting services. Pricing plans are below:
- Lite: $2.49/mo – Suitable for those just getting started from scratch or those with personal websites.
- Pro: $4.95/mo – Suitable for those who want to host multiple websites under one hosting platform & require more speed.
- Premium: $8.95/mo – Suitable for those with online stores, very busy or heavy traffic websites.
Use our special discount link to get this deal.
Remember: Your web hosting plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
GreenGeeks VPS and GreenGeeks Reseller Hosting are the unique part of this hosting. Greengeeks CPanel is easy to use even if you are a newbie or first-time starting a blog. A few steps involve in Account setup:
1. Setup or Register free your new domain name.
2. Account Sign-up Process and an Information feed. After the account step process over to the Installation process below.
The GreenGeeks name server (DNS) settings are as follows:
Sometimes updating name server records there is a field for an IP address in many other hosts. If that’s the case at your registrar or web host, below are the IP addresses for the name servers.
Installation of WordPress
Now that you’ve purchased and got your web hosting account. Let’s work on actually setting up your new blog from scratch.
Now if you have already your domain name or need to register for a new one is very easy (follow the below screenshot).
- You can also follow GreenGeek’s Offical Youtube Video on the Installation process of WordPress through their cPanel. Step by Step instructions:
1. Now in this step You can ‘Start New Website’ or ‘Migrate Website’.
2. But we are getting started from scratch click on ‘Start new website‘. And just below click on ‘WordPress‘.
3. During your installation process select your theme and install.
4. Congrats, All installation step is complete. Your website is ready now.
Creating Your First Pages
Now initial website setup completes it’s time to start creating the first content or pages on your site.
- You should start with a Homepage, an about us page and a contact page.
- If you are developing a blog you can start by creating your first blog posts instead.
- You need to just Publish a new page or post on your site is as simple as clicking “Add Page” or “Add Post” on your WordPress site dashboard.
Start Making Your WordPress Website Now Risk-Free for 30-days! Save above 70% today.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What makes GreenGeeks WordPress Ready Web Hosting faster?
Ans. SSD hard drives, ultra-optimized LiteSpeed Web Server and MariaDB database servers, PHP 7, HTTP/2, in-house LSCache technology, Cloudflare CDN, and many more tweaks make web hosting faster.
Q.2. How easy is it to set up WordPress at GreenGeeks?
Ans. With the new installation interface now it is very easy to install WordPress and start your website.
Q.3. Is GreenGeeks any good for WordPress?
Ans. GreenGeeks offers very specialized plans for WordPress.
Q.4. Does GreenGeeks have a money-back guarantee?
Ans. Yes. They have a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like their hosting services.
Q.5. Does Green Geeks have cloud hosting?
Ans. No, GreenGeeks haven’t cloud hosting.
Pros and Cons of GreenGeeks Hosting
- Ultra-Fast servers
- Top-notch security and tweaks
- Automated backups
- 300% Green Energy Match
- The entry-level package is cheaper
- 30 days 100% money-back guarantee
- No Hosting Data centres In Asia Pacific
- Renewal cost is high
GreenGeeks vs Bluehost: Comparison Table
Earlier in our GreenGeeks review, we have described above that we will do a detailed comparison of GreenGeeks vs Bluehost.
Both hosts are good in terms of features and security. There will be a major difference between the hosting package cost and some slight features. Below is the detailed comparison table:
|Hosting Types||Shared/WordPress, VPS||Shared, WordPress, managed WordPress, VPS, dedicated hosting|
|Free Domain||Yes, for the first year||Yes, for the first year|
|Free SSL Certificate||Yes||Yes|
|Disk Space||Unlimited||50 GB on the Basic plan, unlimited on all other plans|
|Automatic Backups||Nightly backups with all plans||Code Guard Basic included on Choice Plus and Pro plans|
|Email Accounts||Unlimited for all accounts||Paid Microsoft 365 email for all accounts|
|Free Site Migration||Yes||No|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days||30 days|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Summary: GreenGeeks Review
Out of many hosting providers, you should choose the best and most reliable host for your blog. Becuase if your blog will not remain stable, your future earning potential from your blog will get decrease.
This get happens due to the low downtime of your site for a long. the second factor you can consider is load time.
Suppose if a user comes to your site and your set response time will be low then most probably that user will bounce and this will impact your website. So, If you really think that you should check GreenGeeks Hosting. Without late you can do that and launch your website today.
Get started with GreenGeeks Hosting today! Save above 70% today.
If we have missed anything to mention here or need to add some addition to this review article you can comment below.