Are you waiting for SSC CGL 2021 Exam?
Why not? The exam is the dream of every aspirant all over India to clear this exam and attain an administrative Government job after clearing this exam.
Just filling up a form like SSC CGL 2021 and then sit in the side and not preparing for an exam is not good practice, and if you saw the dream of clearing this exam, then you should check this article why you should be more focused on this more decent Government job. SSC SGL Apply Online.
What About Before & After Filling Up The Formback to menu ↑
Essential Points You Should Know Before Filling Exam Form
- You should be a more focused and clear vision of the exam.
- Don’t waste your time now.
- Must be full information of SSC CGL 2021 exam date.
- Note Down the SSC CGL 2021 exam date tier 1 and make your preparation schedule accordingly.
- You should have complete information about the syllabus of SSC CGL.
- Don’t try to mix the SSC CHSL syllabus and SSC CGL syllabus at a time. (Both syllabi are different)
- Make sure to download your SSC CGL syllabus pdf format for better availability.
- Hope so if you cleared Tier 1, Then immediately ready for the exam of SSC CGL Syllabus Tier 2.
How Good Is SSC CGL 2021?
If you are preparing for the CGL exam you should have some information cleared about this exam.
- Fifteen lacs aspirants out of 30 lacs registered aspirants from all over India sit in this exam every year.
- Suppose you will be one of the few thousand (around 5000 to 8000) successful aspirants if you clear it. (0.4% to 0.5% success ratio on average every year) – It’s scary, but it’s true.
- Clearing the SSC CGL offers you jobs in the top departments like Ministry of Finance/Home/External affairs etc.
- Want to get a good salary and promotion from time to time then this job is for you.
- If you dream of wearing a uniform and working in a foreign country under government ministry, Only CGL can fulfil it.
- The syllabus doesn’t matter in this exam, Speed and good accuracy matter in this exam.
- SSC has no exam attempt restrictions overall. You can attempt it till your last age limit as per the government reservation system.
- The examination fee, like in UPSC, is too high, but if we compare it with SSC, it is deficient, unlike other civil services exams. Overall best exam for middle and lower-middle-class aspirants from all over India.
- SSC doesn’t long hours of study, but you need good consistency over the syllabus and pattern.
- SSC CGL and a few Bank exam pattern are also similar. It will also help you clear the bank exam overall.
Best SSC CGL Books: Subjects
1. Best Quantitative Aptitude Books
The list of best books for SSC Quantitative Aptitude are as follows:
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||By R.S. Aggarwal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||by Rajesh Verma|
|Quantitative Abilities Arithmetic Ability||by Kiran Prakashan|
|Kiran’s SSC Elementary and Advanced Mathematics English||by Kiran Publication|
2. Best English Language Books
The list of best books for SSC English Language Books are as follows:
|Objective General English||by SP Bakshi (Arihant)|
|Quick Learning Objective General English||by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination (Old Edition)||by H M Prasad|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||By Arun Sharma|
3. Best Reasoning Books
The list of best books for SSC Reasoning Books are as follows:
|Analytical Reasoning||by M K Pandey|
|Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||by R S Aggarwal|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal||by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (2 Colour Edition)||by R.S Aggarwal|
4. Best General Awareness Books
The list of best books for SSC General Awareness Books are as follows:
|LUCENT`S GENERAL KNOWLEDGE [GK] ENGLISH 2021-22||by Dr Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)|
|Manorama Hindi Yearbook 2021||by Mammen Mathew|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2021||by Arihant Experts (Author)|
5. Best Exam Books for Previous Year Papers
The list of best books for SSC Exam Books for Previous Year Papers are as follows:
|Solved Papers SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Tier-I 2021||by Arihant|
|Kiran SSC CGL Question Bank Solved Paper 1999-2020(English Medium)(3096)||by Kiran|
|SSC CGL 50 Practice Workbook Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Examination||by Arihant|
SSC CGL Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Below you can check the selection process and marks by respective sections. In addition, the total time allowed on the exam also mentioned on the exam and their Tier accordingly.
|Tier – I||Written Examination (Multiple Choice – Computer Based Test)|
|Tier – II||Written Examination (Multiple Choice – Computer Based Test)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)|
|Tier – IV||Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test(wherever applicable)/ Document Verification|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Essay Writing, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.)||100||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern
|DEST Test||2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English|
|CPT Test||Proficiency in MS Office|
Conclusion: SSC CGL 2021 Exam & Books
We have now provided you with all the details of the SSC exam we are conducting this year. And also the best books for SSC CGL 2021. Refer to these mentioned books. You should prepare and use these books for SSC exam preparation.
You should make sure that you cover the syllabus on time and unique and dedicated time for revision. Always follow dedicated SSC cgl exam pattern.
If you think you should try online exam preparation, then it’s a good idea, but the passes they provided are very high cost, but if your budget allows you to purchase that course, then you should go for that. You can check Textbook CGL Series Pass and Adda247 SSC CGL Test Pass.
Above mentioned books are the best-handpicked books you can purchase and study accordingly.
For any queries/Question/Report, drop a comment below.