Are you searching for the best-wired earphones under the budget of 500?
Then we have a list of the 6 Best Wired Earphones Under 500 which you should check once blow in our article.
In the market, there are both of type earphones available either it’s wired or wireless but the major difference between wired and wireless that the cost of wireless will be high as compared to wired ones.
But it is the bitter truth that the quality and portability of wireless earphones are high as compared to the wired ones. Below we have a review of the 6 Best Earphones.
What should you check?
- Tangle free cable
- Audio Quality
- Best listening experience
- Line Mic
Check them out.
6 Best Earphones Under 500 (Wired Earphones)
|BEST PRODUCTS||WHY CONSIDER||CHECK PRICE|
|1. JBL C50HI||#1 Best Bass & Build Quality||Check Price on Amazon|
|2. boAt Bassheads 152||#2 Best Pick||Check Price on Amazon|
|3. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100||#3 Best Pick||Check Price on Amazon|
|4. Realme Buds Wired Headset||Best Design & Quality||Check Price on Flipkart|
|5. Sound One 616-P||Quality Sound||Check Price on Amazon|
|6. SoundMagic ES11S||Comfortable fit & Design||Check Price on Amazon|
The above listed 6 earphones are wired earphones and the best earphones under 500. All of them are good but if you looking to purchase then you should check must first 3 earphones and give them a try. You will get a detailed review below of every earphone in deep.
In the end, you will come to know about their best features and at the end of the article, we have concluded which one you should buy.
Check review: Sony WI XB400 Earphone Review
1. JBL C50HI
- JBL Signature Sound
- Quality Clean Bass
- Noise Isolation Microphone
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / iPhone Siri
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfortable
- 3 sizes of ear tips
- Twin Cable and 3.5mm Jack support
- Bright & Trendy
One good thing about the JBL earphones is the L shape with a 3.5mm jack so you can put it in a pocket. Build quality is good but not the best one.
2. boAt Bassheads 152
- The cable is durable and tangle-free
- Compatible with Android/iOS
- Connectivity via 3.5mm AUX cable
- Very Comfortable in Ears
- Build quality is good
- Bass is not too overwhelming
- Noise Isolation is just good
- Clean audio output and quite loud
- Good for daily use
Output sounded very nice and full-on these bass heads. Sounded great as if played from a speaker with subs.
3. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
- Deep Bass Sound
- Comfort-Fit Design
- Hands-Free calling with One Button Remote
- Tangle-free 1.2m Durable Flat Cable
- Voice Assistant Integration
- 3.5mm Gold Plated connector
- Advanced Wide 9mm Dynamic Driver
- Soft Earbuds
- Angled Connector
- Decent sound quality
You can listen to music for a continuous 3 to 4 hours without pain in the ears with these JBL earphones. It has a tangle-free wire, which saves a lot of your time in untangling
4. Realme Buds Wired Headset
- It has 160 per cent Louder Bass as compared to other under budget earphones (as the company claims)
- It has Built-in Magnets
- Magnetic earbuds make carrying and tidying a breeze
- Tangling easily and Ergonomically Friendly Design
- Ear tips bend 45 degrees for snug wear
- It has a good Cable Length about 1.25 m
- comes with Three-Button Remote Control
- Smartly Designed to Fit you Perfectly
- The sound quality is amazing
- Looks premium
- Fits really well
Built-in magnets make transporting and tidying your earphones a wind. Comes with three tactile inline buttons and a mic. Comes with good bass and durability.
5. Sound One 616-P
- Sound One In-ear headphones have quality sound
- It has a comfortable fit and advanced style
- Noise Isolation
- Comfort Design
- Hands-Free Calls With In-Built Mic
- Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack
- Extra Bass In-ear Headphone
The bass response of these earphones is average not too high. Audio depth is Average not too high. The microphone response is good. The sound quality is awesome.
6. SoundMagic ES11S
- Comfortable fit
- Unique and simple design
- Good bass balanced
- Good noise isolation with hear protection
- Suitable for Sport
- Silicone ear tips in three different sizes
Listening above 80% volume level headphones may tend to produce a re-sound and this will be very annoying. These are best at this price point. Noise cancellation is not that great but the bass is perfect somehow.
Ans. It depends upon your choice. Both brands have the best earphones in the 2000 to 3000 range.
Ans. Yes, BoAt is an Indian based consumer electronics brand. It is established in 2015. It manufactures earphones, headphones stereos, travel chargers and premium rugged cables.
Ans. JBL is owned by Harman International Industries, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Ans. No, it is an American Company.
Ans. In my opinion, earbuds are the most comfortable and compact.
Few More Recommendations for earbuds/earphones:
- Best noise-cancelling earbuds – Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
- Best wireless earbuds for the iPhone – Apple AirPods Pro
- Best wireless earbuds for multitasking – Jabra Elite 75t
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones – Beats Powerbeats Pro
Final Word: Best Wired Earphones Under 500
Today we review the 6 best earphones under 500. We had picked best in class and with good rating earphones for review. above we have mentioned their features with criteria with the expert rating. Both these things will help you to understand which is good earphones to buy.
In our prediction, we had already mentioned that JBL c50HI is best for bass lovers. You will love the best build quality of these earphones.
If you looking for other best picks you can proceed with the next two earphones:
- boAt bass heads
- Infinity JBL earphones.
But if you have a limited budget you can also go for Sound one and sound magic earphones. These are all recommendations for under budget users.
Check review: JBL Pulse 4 Review – Specifications & Benefits