Like IBPS, UPSC, SSC, etc., any entire entrance examination tests the candidate reasoning and logical analysis skills.
We have curated a list of the 4 Best Logical Reasoning Books For Any Competitive Exam. You Need a good hand to solve any reasoning type problem.
Best Logical reasoning Books below are not just meant for logical Reasoning but any reasoning sections you can do your Practice and learn extraordinarily.
4 Best Logical Reasoning Books
Below four best books are beneficial in evaluating Logical reasoning topics. Suppose you are preparing for competitive exams like SSC CGL or any other entrance exams. It would be best if you qualified for logical and quantitative aptitude.
These all four books cover detailed explanations and solutions of any topic. These books also cover Verbal and Analytical reasoning concepts with previous year paper sets and quizzes.
|Book Name||Author/Publisher Name||Check Price|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Dr RS Aggarwal||Check Price on Amazon|
|A new approach to Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali||Check Price on Amazon|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K Pandey||Check Price on Amazon|
|Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations||Pearson||Check Price on Amazon|
The book is mainly divided into two parts, i.e. Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Book consists of several practice questions with straightforward explanations
- Detailed conceptual clarity
- Rich in material quantity
The book is mainly divided into three parts, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning. The revised version of verbal and non-verbal Reasoning consists of chapters, question papers, and patterns of questions.
- Book has two sections – conceptually based and advanced level
- Previous year exam questions with a detailed solution
- For Practice, the book has Thousands of model questions
Analytical reasoning is somewhat tough as compared to verbal and non-verbal reasoning. Questions asked are based on statements and assumptions, syllogism etc. This book consists of 710 pages and various conceptual questions with easy explanations in detail.
- Very useful for SSC, CHSL other banking exams
- Topics are covered in detail
- In the end, you will get Practice sets
- 10 Best Fiction Books To Read In India (2021)
- 10 Best Snacks Food Items Available Under 1000
- Alexa Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation Review | Google Home Mini vs Echo Dot
The books consist of Analytical reasoning, Verbal and non-verbal reasoning sections. Over 2500+ questions are given for Practice with solutions. Previous years papers with answer and explanation presented in this book. Best collection of Mock tests provided in this book, about 41 topics covered under all verbal, non-verbal and analytical reasoning questions.
- Book provides three mock tests.
- Helpful in all competitive examinations
What Is Reasoning?
Reasoning mainly divided into two parts Verbal and Non-Verbal section. It helps to analyze situations and decisions using limited data. It is always advisable to buy a reasoning book that you should always have a large variety of reasoning problems with solution and experiments.back to menu ↑
What Do Logical Reasoning Tests Show?
Mainly, These tests very helpful in evaluating a person’s capacity to analyze given data and draw logical conclusions in the end.
A deeper inquiry reveals a clever character that how good you are in problem-solving and flexible thinking. In the test, logical reasoning puzzles measure the ability of you and your capability.back to menu ↑
Logical reasoning tips and advice
Logical reasoning tests can look very complex and challenging at first glance. But actually, it is not challenging. If we prepare periodically, we can crack the reasoning section easily in any Government exams or any Competitive exam.
- You have a timetable and sound system.
- Don’t spend too much time looking at the answers.
- If you practice logically, you can do more in reasoning.
- Don’t leave any question just after solving, Do Practice again and again.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in logical reasoning?
Ans. few of topics covered in logical reasoning like:
1. Alphanumeric series.
2. Reasoning Analogies.
3. Artificial Language.
4. Blood Relations.
6. Cause and Effect.
How do I get better at logic reasoning?
Ans. A few of the points are like:
1. Open Your Mind.
2. Remember Your Plan for Each Question Type.
3. You should Learn as Many Logical Indicator Words as Possible.
4. You should Practice Diagramming Difficult Indicator Words regularly.
5. You should Learn as Many Reasoning Defects as Possible.
What is the difference between analytical and logical reasoning?
Ans. Analytical reasoning ability is the ability for analyzing condition and situation of critical elements, factors involved, whereas logical, ordered concepts. At the same time, logical Reasoning measures your ability or aptitude to give reason logically.
What Are The 4 Types of Reasoning?
Ans. Deductive Reasoning
Summary: Best Logical Reasoning Books
Mainly, Reasoning is the concept which mostly all competitive exams cover these days. Above listed best Logical reasoning books contains most critical section is to test the candidate Logical and Analytical skills by giving some problems and finding their solution.
The above four books for Logical reasoning questions and topics are well covered and surely help in clearing the section of Reasoning in any competitive exams. It covers all Logical reasoning syllabus which mostly asks in all government competitive exams.back to menu ↑
Few Another Book Recommendations
All these mentioned books below really help you to learn deep about any reasoning type problem. These books will help you to solve Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation problems. It is not difficult to crack test if you study regular and deeply with these books.
General mental ability and Data Sufficiency topics are also covered in Logical reasoning books.
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT book by Arun Sharma
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning – by R.S. Aggarwal
Please must comment below if we have missed or need to add something to this topic.