Alexa Echo Dot is a smart speaker that can be operated by voice and is compact. It can be easy for your favourite places. Today we have a researched review of Alexa Amazon Echo Dot.
We will review today Alexa Echo Dot 3rd Generation Speaker. It can be used as a Bluetooth speaker by pairing your phone to it. You can also connect it to other speakers/headphones through Bluetooth/3.5mm jack easily. There is a clear competitor of this Alexa device i.e. Google Home Mini. In the end, we will differentiate in Google Home Mini vs Echo Dot and will try to find out who is best in both.
On Our echo dot 3rd generation review we have covered almost all aspect. Amazon Echo Dot price varies from Rs.3000 to Rs.3500 in India.
Alexa Amazon Echo Dot Review and Pros, Cons
Connect Echo Dot to your own other speakers. Alexa can speak both English & Hindi. Make your home smart with Alexa and use voice to control lights, ACs, TVs and more.
- Good sound
- Alexa response time is faster plus
- listening experience is breeze
- Easily Connect to a bigger speaker using bluetooth or Aux
- Super microphone sensitivity
- Amazon prime subscription compulsory in most cases
Alexa Echo Dot Price
Alexa Amazon Echo Dot Feature
- You can stream millions of songs from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, Jio-Saavn, Gaana, and Apple Music
- Easily Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi and more
- Just ask Alexa for music, news, trivia, scores, weather, alarms, kids rhymes and other stories
- Alexa can speak in both English & Hindi
- Use Echo Dot as a Bluetooth speaker by pairing your phone to it.
Information and FAQ
What Is Alexa Amazon Echo Dot?
Echo Dot is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa, designed for any room/Place/Location. You have to Just ask for music, news, information, control compatible smart home devices and more. You can also connect Echo Dot to your own other speakers using Bluetooth or 3.5mm audio cable help. Echo Dot 3rd Generation Price is around 2.2k+ and time to time it may increase or decrease according to retailers offer and sales.
How To Setup Echo Dot?
- Plug-In Echo Dot.
- Connect to Wifi and register using the Alexa App.
- Now Just ask Alexa for Music, News and more.
Note: We won’t recommend Echo to anyone without Prime subscription.
How To Reset Echo Dot?
You can easily reset Echo Dot with simple 5 steps below:
- Press and hold the Action button for 20-25 seconds.
- The light ring will pulse orange.
- Turn off the device now.
- Now, wait for the light ring to turn back on and turn blue.
- Now light ring will turn orange again and the device will enter into setup mode finally.
Google Home Mini vs Echo Dot 3rd Gen
Below you can easily differentiate Google Home Mini vs Amazon Echo dot:
|Key Feature||Google Home Mini||Echo Dot 3rd Gen|
|Price||Check Price on Flipkart||Check Price on Amazon|
|Model||Home Mini||Echo Dot 3rd Gen|
|Network connectivity||Bluetooth Only||Bluetooth And Wi-Fi|
|OS Compatibility||Android and iOS Both||Android and iOS Both|
|Smart home devices control||No||Yes|
|Weight||Approx 174 gm||Approx 300 gm|
FAQ – Echo Dot 3
Do you leave echo dot plugged in all the time?
Ans. It not dangerous to plugged an Echo Dot 3rd gen because when this device not in use hardly any electricity is consumed.
Can I take my echo dot to another house?
Ans. Yes, you can move Echo dot to another house easily. It’s portable.
Do you need an account for Echo dot?
Ans. Yes, you need an Amazon account to account with Echo Dot. But you don’t need Amazon Prime subscription for this device.
Can you use echo dot without Alexa?
Ans. Yes, you can use Echo Dot as a speaker to place music, without accessing Alexa Device.
Summary: Alexa Amazon Echo Dot 3
On our above review of the Alexa Echo Dot, we find out its Specifications, Features with Pros and Cons. We tried to find out its other helpful terms to check this piece of product. This is a very good example of advanced technology. You can listen to a song by speaking to this gadget, Connectivity is one level up. We found it a good gadget. You can also buy this gadget online by Amazon exclusive buy.
If you think we have miss something please let us know, thank you.